Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'm just wasting my time here . . .

The John Kerry Loyalty Quiz.

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate John Kerry with every fiber of your being. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: a weak, liberal, flip-flopping, elitist, condescending appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Worst of all, you think he looks French.




Your Irish Name Is...

Jade Butler



Hmm. . . . nice name, but it doesn't really work; it's random. I put my name in twice and got two different names.



You Are Likely an Only Child

At your darkest moments, you feel frustrated.
At work and school, you do best when you're organizing.
When you love someone, you tend to worry about them.

In friendship, you are emotional and sympathetic.
Your ideal careers are: radio announcer, finance, teaching, ministry, and management.
You will leave your mark on the world with organizational leadership, maybe as the author of self-help books.



    Interesting; but I have 4 siblings. I am the second-oldest, although I'm only a few seconds away from being third-oldest (I'm a twin.) I have been the oldest kid living at home for most of my life.


      Alright, alright - I'll stop; but you have to admit, these things are addictive!

      |