Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Nagin wants New Orleans to be "chocolate" again

"Nagin promised that New Orleans will be a 'chocolate' city again. 'It's time
for us to come together. It's time for us to rebuild New Orleans the one that
should be a chocolate New Orleans,' the mayor said. 'This city will be a
majority African American city. It's the way God wants it to be. You can't have
New Orleans no other way. It wouldn't be New Orleans.'"


All I know is that no white Mayor could ever get away with this baloney. I happen to live in a town that is majority white with a white Mayor. It was also hit hard by Hurricanes over the past 2 years. And you know what - if my Mayor ever said anything close to this; there would be national outrage. He probably wouldn't get away with having the grammer skills of a middle school moron, either, but that's just my opinion.

For a humorous look on this, you can check out my brother's blog.

My only question is this: how on earth did this nincompoop ever get elected? I guess there's no denying it - America is truly a land of opportunity.

|