Sunday, May 11, 2008

This headline made me laugh

Not a funny laugh, of course. A sort of wry, oh-gosh-this-again laugh.

Feminists Divided over Clinton and Obama.

... I don't know about you, but I don't consider pro-choice to be pro-woman. Not that pro-war is specifically pro-life, either, but that's beside the point.

I've never understood a woman who would only vote for someone if they were pro-abortion. I'm not exactly a feminist, but I like to think that I'm not such an idiot as to need someone to provide me the "right" to kill my children. I mean, talk about insulting. I guess women are just stupid animals who can't help themselves from becoming impregnated?

Sorry for the random post, but I've never understood that. Maybe you guys can help me to get that line of reasoning better.

|