Thursday, February 07, 2008

Mitt Romney out.

Another one bites the dust...


“If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention...I’d forestall the launch of a national campaign and I’d be making it easier for Sen. Clinton or Obama to win. rankly, in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign be a part of aiding a surrender to terror.”



*Gag*

I really can't comment on his comments, I might be forced to use language unbecoming to a lady.
Ok, the positive. This is good, this is really good! We're down to three very different candidates and, perhaps, the media will be forced to mention all three. The ridiculous McCain coronation is getting a bit sickening, but this really is good for Constitution fans :)

Well, I have quite a bit of homework to finish, so I must go.


Go to RonPaul2008.com/Issues, and Meetup.RonPaul.com.
It's not too late. Inform youselves, get involved, and STOP letting the media choose our candidate!

Labels: , , ,

|