Sunday, April 30, 2006

Lack of posting, a forgotten Meme, and a weird news story.

First off, let me start by finally doing the "Simple Pleasures" meme. Gayle tagged me about 2 weeks ago, and I kept forgetting. It's been so long that her original post is already archived. Sorry 'bout that.

OK, here's the thing, really, well simple. I have to list 10 of my Simple Pleasures, so here goes (in no particular order):

1: Playing with my dog

2: Picking wildflowers

3: Singing in church with my twin sister

4: Playing the piano (still learning!)

5: Listening to old time Southern Gospel music

Ummmmmm.... did I say this was simple?

6: Going for walks down an old country road

7: Writing

8: (This is getting cheesy) Reading a good book

9: Going to Church

10: (I got it!) Swimming

Alright, I'm supposed to tag 10 more people, but I'm pretty sure that everyone I "know" has already been tagged. So I'll just say that anyone who comes across this and wants to, go right ahead.

Second, my lack of posting. Nothing much to tell, I've just been really busy lately. Schoolwork and activities have been taking a lot of time. And I also found this online game. It's a detective role-playing game called Slueth. Ooops, I think I just revealed my maturity level :) It really is fun, and I've been playing it a lot (too much.) But anyway, I'll try to start posting more.

And lastly, here is a news headline that caught my attention. The story really isn't funny, but I liked the headline: Pennsylvania Vet Accused of Faking Dog's Death.

I'll try to come around to y'all's blogs and comment more, too.

|