Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ron Paul supporters: Tell me what you think!

Well, you don't have to be a Ron Paul supporter, but you guys are probably the only ones who won't be voting for the Republican or Democratic candidates...

What are your thoughts on Constitution Party Presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin? I have decided that I will be voting for him this year, I feel that he represents Ron Paul's message and the message of Constitutionalism better than anyone else in the race. I know that a decent percentage of write-in votes for Ron Paul would be a great statement to make, but in all reality most write-in votes don't even get counted. And, truth be told, it's not about Ron Paul. The message is what matters, not the man.

So, whether you plan to vote for McCain, Obama, Clinton, Barr, Nader, McKinney, or Ron Paul, check out these links and tell me what your thoughts are!

Baldwin2008.com (Official Campaign Site)
ConstitutionParty.com
Chuck Baldwin on Wikipedia
Chuck Baldwin on Youtube

Labels: , , ,

|