Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Finally back!

My dear readers, however few of you remain, I have returned! Since it's currently past midnight, I'm not sure how coherent this post will be, but I have to jump back in sometime.

First, what's new in my life? Surprisingly, not all that much. I've managed to stay just busy enough to neglect this, but I'm trying to do better. I'm preparing to start classes back in the fall, that will be my last semester working on my AA degree. By December I will have (officially) graduated high school, and finished up my Associates Degree. Yay! I'm excited, but I know that this fall is going to be very busy.

I'm also working, on a grassroots level, with the Chuck Baldwin campaign. There's not much going on in my area, which is frustrating, but I know that it's a hard fight trying to get a third-party any attention. Chuck Baldwin is definitely getting no mainstream attention. I've been tirelessly (ok, I do get tired of it) emailing different news websites and requesting that they at least list Baldwin under Presidential candidates, but so far MSN is the only website to actually do so. It's very frustrating for me to see Bob Barr and Ralph Nader listed as "the" third-party candidates on FoxNews, because it's so blatantly biased, and because I know that the message can't reach people if they never hear about it.

But I digress. For those of you who don't know who Dr. Baldwin is, please visit his website, Myspace, or Youtube to find out more. Don't waste your vote on the evil of two lessers!

Aside from the Baldwin campaign, I've only been moderately following the other candidates. To be honest, it all seems like a big soap opera. McCain and Obama have their superficial differences, but deep down they are very much the same.

But anyway, this post is getting a big long, and it's getting more than a bit late, so I'd best close now. I'll be checking in more often, so I look forward to seeing what you guys have up on your blogs and hearing your opinions on mine. I leave you with a video, hope you like!

Labels: , , ,

|