Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thoughts?

On the McCain-Lobbyist New York Times fiasco?

I personally don't like John McCain and won't be voting for him in November. Even so, I think it was a very unprofessional article for the Times to run, especially with no real sources.

That being said, I think that the whole thing is a smoke screen for real, legitimate concerns about McCain. I mean, who really cares if he had an affair with a lobbyist? This is such a non-story, it's only a distraction. The people who'd attack him for it wouldn't be voting for him anyway. I doubt it could do serious harm to his campaign. Liberals want a Republican nominee like John McCain, it makes it all the more easy for the Democrats to win if they're running against a war-hawk like McCain.

Anyway, what do you think?

|