Monday, October 10, 2005

Open Post: Why I Am A Republican/Democrat

I'd like for all of you to comment on this with your own reasons.
As for me, the first reason would be abortion. There is no gray area in this issue for me. It is killing a living human being in cruel and heartless way.
I also support the wars in the Middle East. I believe there were WMDs, but even if not, I think that the liberating of the Iraqis is also a noble cause.
And I also don't appreciate how Democrats (and many Republicans) seemingly worship the NEA. I am homeschooled, and I can tell you that it isn't a great exageration to call it a "terrorist organization."
These are just a few reasons, and I don't have time to list them all.
I would like to see everyone's (Democrats included) opinions. Just please don't write in ranting about how you hate Bush, etc. (Please also stay on-topic.)

|