Sunday, March 12, 2006

I think I have too much time on my hands...

You Are 16% Open Minded

You may be surprised to hear that you're not very open minded... and a little judgmental.
You tend to dislike others that are different from you.
While you may be open to a few new things, you don't reach far beyond what you believe.
And it's likely that you don't even want to discuss different points of view!


Honestly, I'm not surprised. But seriously, I'm judgmental to not want to see two guys kissing(yes, that really was one of the questions)?


You Are Emerald Green

Deep and mysterious, it often seems like no one truly gets you.
Inside, you are very emotional and moody - though you don't let it show.
People usually have a strong reaction to you... profound love or deep hate.
But you can even get those who hate you to come around. There's something naturally harmonious about you.


I did this because of the color of my blog...but I wasn't expecting an answer this ridiculous.

Your Summer Ride is a Toyota Prius

Sure you're a little sensible and quite green
But no one enjoys outdoors more than you do!


What an ugly car...I want a Corvette... I'm "Green"? But not just green, I'm emerald green.

Alright, I'll stop doing these silly things. I'm considering starting Blogthing-ers Anonymous. These things are really addictive.

|